Thursday, September 5, 2019

How and why I started investing and idea behind this blog.

There´s many blogs about investing,  more or less concentrating just how to make more money or just a way to show own portfolio of the investments and progress.
I rather do it differently, I want to give something about myself and don´t want to restrict my writings strictly just to that. After all there is a lot more in life than just investments.
So expect to read about the investments, but also about the traveling, surfing, sports and thoughts and about the life and all the amazing things it has to offer.
So how I started investing in the first place? It actually took years and years to realise that I should, and not before I met my better half, this amazing and beautiful woman who teached me few important lessons about living... Thank you for that!
My childhood was pretty average living with my mom, who worked as underpaid working class hero in a tax office. We were short of money every now and then and I never learned how financial world works. That was something that I just learned years later.
So after schools, which wasn´t really my thing at a time. There was no one who cared and I always found out something more interesting to do. Found a work, worked my way up and changed a place until I finally found a place with a decent salary. Don´t get me wrong, it was nothing fancy, but I was happy to have that great job. After all, I couldn´t think any better at the time. In the same time I made more money than ever before and still didn´t have any. I didn´t know what I know now back then.
So here´s a little introduction about me and my motivation for this blog. I want to share my "secrets" and thoughts with you and same time learn while doing that.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments: