Friday, September 27, 2019

50k, just getting started

The first 50k took me around three years to get, which I think was really good achievement since my incomes was this and that along the way.

I did some studies, some work, but one thing that didn't change was my passion to save and invest.

I am not expecting to double my money in coming three years.
Situation with the stock markets are turbulent and I had made many changes to survive in the current situation. I constantly keep on working towards my first goal, which is the 100k.
I could also think that I have passed half way there; which is true, but it ´s only half of the first goal to a way bigger achievement.

So this just getting started. So how it feels to have that 50k invested, to tell the truth to someone who doesn't know; -nothing special. It doesn't change everyday living in any way.
Everything is in investments so all I see is numbers and digits if I want to look at it.

I still have months that I am thinking that I don't have any money, I still purchase everything I can for reduced price or cheaper as second hand.
I don't know exactly how much I have today or tomorrow, something between 50k to 60k. Depending if stocks go up or down, more than that I am interested how it will be in longer run.

So was it worth all the trouble? Absolutely! It gives a bit of a peace of mind knowing that I have something saved and it´s a start for the bigger moneys. It has also been very educating to learn about how money works and
everything around it.

No comments: