Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Never judge the book by it´s cover

You see a guy not shaved, picking up the empty beer cans from the streets and wearing a bit strange clothes and you almost instantly without further thinking judge him as a poor fellow trying to get his money together in that way.

You in the other hand see another guy wearing suit with all the accessories and jumping to behind of some german wheels and driving away and you think that this guy has made some money and succeeded in his life.

What if I say that it can be the opposite, or it can be even the same guy in a different day. I could be that guy described there, sometimes I couldn´t care less how I look and sometimes I like to wear some nice suits and turn heads while walking in streets or if I just have some occasion that requires to wear suit, then I of course wear for it.

We judge very easily people that we see by their appearance, clothes cars or even by their watch. It´s easy to buy Rolex with loan, same goes with cars, clothes and everything you could think of. So no Gucci or Louis Vuitton outfit make you a rich and wealthy person, except in the eyes of the fool.

In the same time it is also a good thing, I've been using this trick many times when I have needed an advance in some situations or sometimes just for the fun. I also happen to like some luxurious brands and their products.
So next time you see this guy picking up pennies in the streets, remember he can be an wealthy guy and is just collecting money he sees laying around. Never judge the book by it´s cover. You never know... Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments: