Friday, September 13, 2019

Billionaire Living

I was listening to one radio station on my way from work one day and there was an interview going on with one of the most famous investors and a self made millionaires in Finland. While there was nothing new for me, I've been studying that subject to be sure that I will be on that group of ppl in some day... it was still entertaining to listen the questions that the radio listeners had came up with. Always funny to listen how strange beliefs people do have about billionaires and their lives, mostly based on images of super rich, seen on some Hollywood productions. I've been in a places like Marbella, Spain for many times just to see the rich people, how they use their money and act and all the show around it. Without their fancy cars or yachts, most of the billionaires could walk right in front of you in the streets and you wouldn't notice at all. And that's exactly what's happening all the time. The way you see wealthy people showing off their money in Marbella is not what all of them do, that's a choice made by some and it is the place to do such a thing. As many of wealthy ppl are unnoticed and don't want to show their wealth. Not everyone with money like exotic cars, or wear clothes with famous brands or show that they are rich in any ways. If you look at Bill Gates and Warren Buffett, few very rich ppl that most of us have heard of you often wonder why they choose to eat cheap or don't spend more to this and that. And the answer is, because they can choose. They choose what they like and don't want to spend any more than needed for the things that they don't value that much. Price/value, that is a good to consider before any bigger purchase, or what it brings to your life, can I get it a bit cheaper or can it even make me more money? So why want to be a millionaire if you don´t use the money? You don't have to, when most of your money is invested well, it brings you even more and more money all the time and you can choose if you want to spend or not. Alternatives to choose from, that's what money brings. You don't necessarily need to, or you can choose to. It´s up to you when you have enough money. First class or go undercover, what ever you like. And that's a big difference! I haven't got a very good starting point in life to become a wealthy, but that doesn't mean that I would give up on that. I am on a slow, but a certain way there and trying the best I can. It means that I have to live with little money and think every purchase that I make. I buy food from sale, most clothes second hand, try to invest what ever I can and think of new ways to make an extra nickel all the time. I study to get an several jobs in the future, it is an investment as well!
Work and save, invest, repeat...

"If you are born poor it’s not your mistake, but if you die poor it’s your mistake." Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments: