Monday, September 30, 2019

Ferrari and two new investing platforms

I made a new purchases, bought few Ferrari stocks (Ferrari NV NYSE: RACE) and few higher risk monthly dividend paying REITs on Degiro, but unfortunately with the car I still have to wait, but it is fun to think that owning a little piece of this legendary company will help me getting their creation eventually as well.

I also continued to invest as I always do; as much as I can and as soon as I can. You might find interesting to look deeper how my money is in the investments and the growth, but it is a decision now not to publish monthly figures.

Reason is very simple; below 100k the compound interest effects are not very interesting, so wait for it. I´ll promise to give more detailed information when there's something interesting to look and follow.

I resumed with my monthly invests in small amounts to Seligson&Co funds and the P2P platforms that I already had; (Grupeer, Robocash, Fast Invest, PeerBerry, Monethera,  Crowdestor and Mintos.) ,but I also started with two new P2P investing platforms; Estonian IUVO and Latvian Viventor to increase the spreading.


Ferrari 458 Italia

No comments: